Yay! These cap and gown mini sessions are going to be so much fun! Here's everything you need to know!!!
1. To keep you (and me) safe during Covid-19, this will be a no contact session. I will not be posing your child or touching your child in any way. I will be giving direction from atleast 6 feet away and asking parents to assist if needed (though this age usually does really well on their own!)
2. The desk will be sanitized after every child. I would recommend still bringing sanitizer for your child for before and after your session.
3. I will provide all props except for the mask if you are wanting the Covid-19 style shot shown above. Please make sure to provide a mask for your child for this shot.
4. Props, poses and backgrounds will vary per child. No two sessions will be the same which is what I love about these. I will have two desk setups and will move around as needed.
5. Don't hesitate to bring items to personalize your session. Signs with your childs name, a ball if they play a particular sport, or a chalkboard sign listing their favorite things this year are all super cute ideas I have seen done in the past!
6. I ask that you do not leave your vehicle until it is your turn to shoot. I cannot allow any crowds to form and only the next child being photographed will be allowed in the area at any given time.
7. Please allow one week for editing and delivery of your images which will come via email through a downloadable link. I occasionally will share sneak peeks and images from sessions on my public business pages. Please let me know ahead of time if you do not want your child's picture shared.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at email@example.com or reach out to April Bradlee.
There is also a pretty neat FB group I love clients to join. I post lots of additional info there, giveaways, model calls and those in the group get first dibs on mini sessions! Just search Infinite Focus Connections on FB!
Can't wait to see everyone!!